Located across from a quiet greenbelt and entrance to Carkeek Park, this desirable Broadview home sits on a spacious light-filled corner lot.
Move-in ready, you will appreciate the refinished hardwood floors and fresh paint. This popular Lovell built home offers a desirable floor plan with a third bedroom and loft on the second level.
The oversized garage offers workshop space and plenty of storage. The fenced and level back yard offers patio with garden space. This homes location is convenient to shopping, parks, transit, major routes and downtown Seattle.
Click below for a virtual tour.
Check out popular Northwest Seattle parks below!
Carkeek Park – Walk to the park trail head just across the street from this home. Carkeek Park is a 216 acres park that contains Piper Orchard, Pipers Creek, play and picnic areas, picnic shelters, and hiking trails. A pedestrian bridge across the main lines of the BNSF Railway connects to the Carkeek Park sand beach on Puget Sound. Carkeek is one of Seattle’s most popular beach front parks.
Golden Gardens – Golden Gardens Park is a popular waterfront park in the Northwest neighborhood of Seattle. The park includes wetlands, beaches, hiking trails, and picnic and playground areas. This park is just north of the Shilshole Bay Marina and popular Little Coney Burgers and Ice Cream.
Hiram M. Chittenden Locks – The Ballard Locks carry more boat traffic than any other lock in the US, and the Locks, along with the fish ladder and the surrounding Carl S. English Jr. Botanical Gardens attract more than one million visitors annually, making it one of Seattle’s top tourist attractions.
More information on what’s nearby right here.
A full home inspection report and sewer scope are available on this website.
From the Owner
What we love about our home…
- A variety of plants including native, edible, berries, water-wise and fruit trees
- Wonderful neighborhood, great neighbors
- Nearby play field
- View of Carkeek Park and trailhead across the street
- Carkeek Park trailhead leads to the Orchard, Lower Meadow, and Puget Sound in about 1 mile. Access to Carkeek Playground, all other trails, as well as a trail that leads to McAbee entrance and QFC shopping area
- Gorgeous sun filled dining/living area!
- Gorgeous view that changes over the seasons
- – winter water and mountain (Olympics), spring and summer buds and flowers, autumn foliage, and an awesome sledding hill at the school yard
- Backyard is private and fenced in – great for small ones and pets
- Good soil/growing medium
- Huge Garage with workshop area
- Nooks, hideaways and built-ins
- Practical and pretty bathroom
- Garden window
- Cozy gas fireplace
- Low-maintenance home
- Walkable to grocery/coffee shops/restaurants, – Luisa’s Mexican Food, Banh Town Vietnamese, QFC/Starbucks, Diva Expresso, Lenny’s Fruit market
- Heated floors in the bathroom and kitchen
- Easy access to 3rd Ave NW to Westminster and Central Market, Holman Road, 15th Ave NW/Ballard, Greenwood shops and restaurants
- Bus lines (some a block a way, some a few blocks), fast route downtown via bus #28 or Rapid Ride D Line